Your privacy is important to Cloudot Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company").
Definition of personal information
“Personal information” means information that can identify and identify a living individual as follows.
Information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., which by itself does not identify a specific individual, but can be easily matched with other information to identify or distinguish the individual.
Management of personal information
- We will conduct educational and awareness activities for our employees, temporary employees, etc.
- We will strive to ensure security by preventing unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. of our customers' personal information.
Acquisition of personal information
- We do not acquire personal information by deception or other illegal means.
- When acquiring personal information from customers, the Company shall clearly indicate the purpose of use.
Purpose of use of personal information
In principle, we will use customers' personal information for the following purposes in order to sell our products and provide after-sales service.
- To deliver products ordered by customers
- For billing, payment and confirmation of various products and services
- To confirm your identity, to bill you for your usage fees, to notify you of changes to your usage fees or conditions of service provision, construction dates, suspension or discontinuation of your service, or cancellation of your contract, and for other matters related to the provision of our services.
- To send out sales promotions, questionnaires, and premiums related to our services by telephone, e-mail, mail, or other media.
- To contact customers for product after-sales service, maintenance, etc.
- To improve our services or develop new services
We may record telephone conversations with customers in order to accurately understand the content of orders, opinions, requests, etc. and to improve our services in the future.
When using the customer's personal information, the Company will notify the user and the purpose of use in advance and obtain the customer's consent in the following cases.
- When using beyond the scope of the above purpose of use
- When a person other than our company uses
- Customers' personal information is not provided to all affiliated partners as a matter of course, and even if it is provided, it will be limited to the minimum necessary within the scope of the purpose of use.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide your personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
In addition, only the minimum necessary items of the personal data held will be provided only within the scope of the purpose of use.
- When consent is obtained from the customer
- When the individual customer cannot be specified or identified
- When providing to subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations or local governments in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
- Other cases based on laws and regulations
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, Erasure of Personal Information
If you wish to disclose, correct, stop using, or erase (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") your personal data held by our company, please contact our service department ( For web, please contact us via website).
From the viewpoint of preventing leakage and ensuring accuracy and security, we will disclose your retained personal data within a reasonable period of time if we can confirm that the contact was made by the customer himself/herself.
Compliance with relevant laws and regulations
We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations related to the handling of personal information.
Change of basic policy
The content of this basic policy may be reviewed and improved as necessary, so please refer to the latest version posted on our website for the latest content.
Other points to note
The information on this page is effective only between the Company and the customer, and does not apply to third parties, including those linked to this page.
Complaints and consultation regarding personal information protection
＜Inquiries regarding personal information protection＞
Personal Information Inquiry Desk Phone Number: 0263-36-8890
（Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00, excluding public holidays and year-end and New Year holidays）